Explore DEEP CREEK AND OHIOPYLE
Hideaway Co. is a mobile boutique glamping brand based in Pittsburgh, PA. We are the product of survival and discovery in uncertain times while understanding the need to renew and unwind in a picturesque setting with a highly curated experience. After a successful beta run in October 2020, this will be our first full season in operation, posting camp in scenic Western Maryland. We hope you consider becoming part of the Hideaway Co. family.
You will be reporting to the owner, with the goal of generating revenue while creating an amazing experience for our Hideaway Co. glampers. Hideaway Co. team’s primary focus is to ensure our guests enjoy their experience with us - from start to finish and its primary roles are creating bookings (group and transient); guest support with pre-arrival, in-house and and post-stay questions; Sales/Revenue strategy (rate plans, promotions, etc).
- Serve as front line support for guest issues/escalations.
- Serve as Excursion Concierge by assisting guests with planning or planned activities
- Serve as a positive influence to the overall experience, supporting Hideaway Co.’s culture.
- Work on special projects as required, with a focus on improving and streamlining to gain efficiencies and continued improvements geared toward the reservation and guest experience.
- Partner with owner and Camp Director to develop and oversee a dynamic plan for meeting/exceeding revenue goals.
- Work with the owner to create a comprehensive inbound sales strategy for weekend and weekday transient group stays.
- Act as a rate plan, market segment, and booking source guru.
- This role will need to support company growth and initiatives, special projects, process improvement/refinement, while establishing department standards.
What you bring to the table
- Wearing multiple hats (offering your skill-set for a multitude of different jobs) excites you. We are a hospitality start up, so this is a must!
- Positive demeanor and proactive approach to resolving guest/employee issues.
- Focus on quality and efficiency in all aspects of your role.
- Impeccable communication skills both written, and verbally.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks independently.
- Flexibility in your schedule with the primary need to support the team during peak hours, and occasional nights/holidays/weekends as needed.
- Ability to quickly adjust and support the business throughout periods of change and growth.
- You’ve worked in sales or a front desk role in the past in Hotels, Vacation Rentals, or Customer Service
Additional Information and Perks
- Seasonal salary 1099 (End of April - Mid October)
- Work from home when applicable
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Housing and meals provided when on location
- Amazing friends & family discount program
Seem like we're a match?
Send your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Sales & Guest Services Manager" in the subject line.