Explore DEEP CREEK AND OHIOPYLE
Hideaway Co. is a mobile boutique glamping brand based in Pittsburgh, PA. We are the product of survival and discovery in uncertain times while understanding the need to renew and unwind in a picturesque setting with a highly curated experience. After a successful beta run in October 2020, this will be our first full season in operation, posting camp in scenic Western Maryland. We hope you consider becoming part of the Hideaway Co. family.
You will be reporting to the owner/operator, with the goal of maintaining the site while creating an amazing experience for our Hideaway Co. glampers. Camp Operations team’s primary focus is to ensure our guests enjoy their experience with us - from start to finish. This team touches almost every department within our organization but its primary roles are maintaining camp site aesthetic; guest support with pre-arrival, in-house and and post-stay questions; and booking platform management (direct and OTA).
You will need an understanding of the whole picture to be successful in this role (budget, sales, revenue, and operations). This position serves as front-line support as well as first response for guest related issues and escalations. The position is oriented towards Operations and Customer Support, and our lean corporate structure allows you to assist in creating the overall experience.
- Maintain weekly schedule for Camp Operations, Housekeeping and Site Maintenance.
- Develop and Maintain relationships with outside vendors.
- Serve as front line support for the Camp Operations and guest experience.
- Serve as a positive influence on the team, supporting The Hideaway Co’s culture with a focus on employee engagement.
- Work on special projects as required, with a focus on improving and streamlining to gain efficiencies and continued improvements geared toward the reservation and guest experience.
- Help to develop reservations sales techniques and standards.
- Be the primary organizational resource for system management.
- Act as a rate plan, market segment, and booking source guru.
- This role will need to support company growth and initiatives through special projects, process improvement/refinement, while establishing department standards.
What you bring to the table
- Wearing multiple hats (offering your skill-set for a multitude of different jobs) excites you. We are a hospitality start up, so this is a must!
- Positive demeanor and proactive approach to resolving guest/employee issues.
- Focus on quality and efficiency in all aspects of your role.
- Impeccable communication skills both written, and verbally.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks independently.
- Flexibility in your schedule with the primary need to support the team during peak hours, and occasional nights/holidays/weekends as needed.
- Ability to quickly adjust and support the business throughout periods of change and growth.
- You’ve worked in sales or a front desk role in the past in Hotels, Vacation Rentals, or Customer Service
Additional Information and Perks
- Seasonal salary 1099 (End of April - Mid October)
- Work from home when applicable
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Housing and meals provided when on location
- Amazing friends & family discount program
Seem like we're a match?
Send your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Camp Operations Manager" in the subject line.